Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A NEW HOME??

Well its been a while since my last blog....Quite a bit has gone on in life and in this brain of mine. 

When my brother and I were taken out of our "brutal step mothers hands", removed from our father and sister and the only home we had known and adopted It was a private closed and sealed adoption with a private attorney. The thing we as adult adoptees detest!! Here we go again into a different state to start over. The thing that my adoptive parents NEVER did to us that allot of adoptive parents do to "new kids" was be secretive and/or lie to us. In fact shortly after we had been adopted my brother and I were sitting in the living room with our "new mom and dad" doing a bible study and the phone rang....there was a pause and my mother handed me the phone...the voice on the other end was my FATHER. He said hi baby do you know who this is? At that moment I had major anxiety taking place inside do I answer him correctly and risk being "taken back" (to the abuse and hell) & (hurt my new parents) so I responded yes...and he asked who, I replied ***** (called him by name) he then proceeded to yell at me and told me that he was my daddy and always would be and I love you and then he wanted to speak to my brother. It happened to be be his birthday and the empty promises were made ect.. and that was the last we heard from him. 

That phone call was never mentioned again until many years later. 

I say all that to say this....we always knew our birth (last names) Yes they were changed and sealed in the records. However my adoptive parents never kept this information from us. So when it came time to search...at age 18...I found my birth fathers side first and my birth moms side second because after I found my birth father I asked where my birth mother was and that my friends is a blog for a different time because I am soo not ready to get into all that.....lets just say I'm still working through all the "muddy waters"

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment